At Bodywise we offer a range of back treatment plans to rid you from many back pain complaints. Most of us have had the displeasure of experiencing back pain at some stage of our lives but with the right back treatment plan you can be pain free.
It is a fact that approximately 8 out of every ten people will experience at least some form of debilitating back pain in their lives. The effects of this on lost productivity in the work place cost the Australian economy billions of dollars a year; that’s a lot of money and a lot of people in pain! I’m hopeful Bodywise Back Pain Treatment Brisbane can reduce this economic cost and keep Ms Gillard satisfied!
It is important to know that there are a variety of possible causes for your back pain, some are more serious than others but all should be respected and investigated before a back treatment plan is put into place.
What Symptoms require Bodywise Back Pain Treatment Brisbane?
The causes of back pain are too numerous to list; some are self-inflicted due to a lifetime of bad habits while other possible back pain causes include accidents, muscle strains, and sports injuries and quite often you may not even recall any incident that caused your back pain.
Although the causes may be different, most often they share a combination of the same symptoms.
The symptoms for back pain are:
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the hips.
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back — especially after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity.
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods.
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf and toes.
- Inability to stand straight without having severe muscle spasms in the low back.
If you have these symptoms, don’t delay, they tend to compound and worsen and you would be well advised to get some back pain treatment Brisbane at Bodywise asap.
Our health care professionals at Bodywise Back Pain Treatment Brisbane have the expertise to firstly find the cause of your back pain, whether it’s from a sprained ligament, pinched nerve or prolapsed disc, and then give you the appropriate back treatment, exercises and advice to relieve your pain in the shortest possible time.